Hi, everyone! Sorry, I haven’t posted in a few days, I’m in a really weird sleep pattern. Today I’m going to be catching up on tags and awards by completing The Infinity Dreams Award. I was nominated for this award by @Cinderzena, so thank you so much for nominating me! Also, go and check out her blog as it’s awesome!
(The logo isn’t mine I found it on Google.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- State 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that you were set
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Set 11 questions for them
11 facts about me:
- I really want red hair but I’m scared as I’m naturally blonde.
- I’m really small! Seriously, I’m 5ft 2. 😦
- I’m only a size 3 in shoes.
- I like to get lost in my imagination like Cress.
- I’m fangirling hard over Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) atm.
- I have never been ice skating. 😮
- When I was younger I was part of the ACF (Army Cadet Force).
- I hate being spun around.
- I’m really sarcastic when I wanna be.
- I don’t watch much tv but when I do I binge watch.
- My sleeping pattern is currently backwards (asleep all day and up all night).
1.What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
Nooo! There are so many! Maybe The Book Thief due to how many contrasting feelings it caused me to have. Not the forgetting the fact the story is brilliant. For a classic, though, Wilkie Collins – The Woman in White.
2.Which fictional character inspires you the most?
Hmm, there isn’t just one person! There are manyyyy!
3.Describe a perfect rainy afternoon.
Curled up with a hot drink, blankets, and a book, while watching the rain outside.
4.Which can you live without? Instagram or Goodreads?
I recently deactivated my Instagram.
5.What’s your dream job?
I actually don’t know what I want to do yet.
6.Favourite genre to read?
I don’t have a favourite; I like a lot of different genres.
7.What is your perfect pizza?
I enjoy ham and pineapple but if I get to pick my own toppings I go nuts.
8.Would you rather have lunch with Jane Austen or J.K. Rowling? What would you order? (lol Big Macs with Austen)
J.K. Rowling, so I could tell her off for killing Sirius Black 😛 Hm, at the moment I really want spaghetti bolognese, so that.
(I’m still not over Sirius Black’s death. 😥 )
9.What is your favorite smell? What memory does it remind you of?
My favourite smell is vanilla but it doesn’t have a memory attached to it. Oooo, I also love the smell of Christmas, if that makes sense. My family used to get these festive candles every year at Christmas time, and now I’m like, ‘they smell like Christmas!’.
10.Put the word ‘INFINITY/ INFINITE’ in a sentence.
FUN FACT: DC Comics have infinite earths.
11.In your opinion what constitutes a good book?
If it has a good plot, characters you can attach to, and it keeps you engaged.
- What’s the strangest bookish habit you have?
- If you could meet any villain who would it be and why?
- Would you travel to your past or your future?
- What are some fictional character names you love?
- Do you write notes while you are reading?
- Do you have any pet hates?
- A favourite hobby that’s not reading?
- Who’s your biggest fictional crush?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- The best advice that was ever given to you?
- What is your favourite genre of music?
*ROUND OF APPLAUSE* for everyone who read to the end of this very, very long post! I have more awards and tags coming up soon so keep a look out for those! But for now, I will leave you before I start rambling on, haha. (Now I have Ramble On stuck in my head by Led Zeppelin). What a good way to end the post if I may say so.
Find me on Twitter: Follow @Accio_Padfoot
Find me on Goodreads: Add me on Goodreads